Is Your Car Road Ready For Summer?
During this summer vacation, a long road trip is sure to cheer anybody up. However, no matter what you drive, you should always put your car through a pre-trip check-up before hitting the roads if you don’t want to be stranded in the middle of a highway.
To make sure this doesn’t happen to you or anyone, here are some of the tips.
- Check the brake system and make sure the battery connection is clean, tight, and corrosion-free.
- Make sure àll your fluid levels are correct:
- Engine Oil
- Power Steering
- Brake and Transmission
- Hoses and belts are important for the proper functioning of a vehicle’s electrical system, air conditioning, power steering, and cooling system. Make sure they are in good condition before you go.
- Take a closer look at your car’s tires for tread depth and bulges. Driving a vehicle with underinflated tires reduces its fuel efficiency and if you notice uneven wear get your wheel alignment checked
- Caps covering fuel lubricants, gas need to be checked for irregularities. Caps in poor condition may cause oil and fuel to spill or evaporate.
These steps will not only give you the confidence of driving long distances, but also save you from any potential risk, far away from home.
In addition, a timely check-up also increases the life of your vehicle by giving you an indication of any potential problems, saving otherwise hefty repair charges.
At Car Servicing and You, we have a team of automobile professionals who are well versed with every aspect of vehicle maintenance. During either routine or seasonal vehicular checks, we will discuss with you the condition of your vehicle and the parts that require replacement or repair. We are committed at providing you with a smooth driving experience and want to see you leave our stores happy.
With a goal to achieve 100% customer satisfaction, Car Servicing and You have state of the art workshops capable of completing all servicing and repairs in a timely fashion without compromising on quality.
For summer motoring check-ups, we have a team of experts who will assure you have a safe and hassle free ride.
comments powered by Disqus