Auto Electrical Repairs
At Car Servicing and You our fully equipped workshop in Carnegie, next to Caulfield and Malvern East, provides auto electrical repairs for all makes and models. All our car repairs come with a minimum 12 month/20000km warranty.
Auto electrical systems in modern vehicles can operate a large amount of accessories and functions. A network of automotive computers and electronic control systems function constantly through wiring, terminals, fuses, solenoids, sensors and relays that rely on the car battery and alternator charging system to maintain the correct voltage supply to all electrical components of the vehicle. Car electrical systems supply electrical energy to the starter motor to start the engine, ensure the battery is recharged after starting, create the high-voltage ignition required to produce combustion in the engine as well as provide power for headlamps, light bulbs, and electrical accessories.
Signs that your car may need auto electrical repairs include:
- The engine in your car does not turn over or start
- Warning lights or messages appear on your dash or information screen
- The Check Engine warning light comes on
- Electrical circuits such as windows, wipers and stereos stop functioning
- Your car’s engine stalls.
- Burning smells and unusual noises come from your car’s engine bay.