If your vehicle’s “Engine light” is showing a warning, it could be because the oxygen sensor is not working properly. The oxygen sensor is a device mounted in the exhaust pipe most owners ignore, but, its misbehaviour triggers many issues. At Car Servicing and You we can help you diagnose and repair the oxygen sensor in your vehicle.
Symptoms of a faulty oxygen sensor are as follows:
- The check engine light is on.
- A decrease in fuel mileage, hesitation or misfiring from the engine,
- rough idling, or even stalling.
- A faulty oxygen sensor causes the vehicle to fail an emissions test.
- Oxygen sensors can fail if they are contaminated with oil, coolant, or silicone. If this is the issue, then the source of the fluid must be solved, otherwise, it affects the new sensor as well.
Our technicians will perform a scan using a diagnostic system to find the source of the damage. Once the faulty sensor has been found, our technician will remove the faulty sensor and will replace it with the new one.
We use only high-quality parts as opposed to low-quality aftermarket replacements. To schedule an oxygen sensor testing, repair or replacement, bring your car to the service centre, where you can let our professionals handle the rest, precisely and professionally.